It's past midnight on the East Coast, which means it's officially New Year's Eve.
In preparation for the Year 2013, here are a few resolutions I've been thinking about for the upcoming year.
- Enjoy more music: Fishin' Blues by Taj Mahal has a nice ring to it. Tune out the noise: Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Read more books: Pick a John Gierach edition and you can't go wrong.
- Write more: I'm no No. 2, but maybe another fishing guide would be fun.
- Get the kids outdoors: With three kids 5 and under, it can be tough, but I'd rather have my kids face first in the dirt than face first in iPhones and iPads.
- Go fishing: I've already informed The Commish I'm not playing fantasy football next year. I'm doing everything I can to allow for more time on the water in 2013.
Tight lines in 2013 everyone!