Wondering what to buy on Cyber Monday for the fishing fan in your life?
Well, if you're not a big fisherman yourself, you can always go off popularity via a site like Amazon.com, which actually lists what it's best selling fishing products are on a day-to-day basis.
As of Friday, here's what Amazon.com lists as its best sellers in the fishing equipment category:
- Daiwa Mini System Minispin Ultralight Spinning Reel and Rod Combo in Hard Carry Case, $44.95
- Swiss+Tech MMCSSS Micro-Max 19-in-1 Keychain Multitool, $9.95
- Learning Resources Pretend and Play Fishing Set, $19.48
- Fuzion Fish Eyes Rod and Reel, $39.99
- Ready to Fish Soft Sided Tackle Bag, $20.90
- South Bend137-Piece Deluxe Tackle Kit, $10.96
- Mustad Multi-purpose Braid Cutter, Splitring Pliers, $8.50
- Berkley Stainless Steel Hook Remover, $5.96
- Hodgman Mackenzie Nylon/PVC Chest Wader with Cleated Soles, $41.60 - $61.01
- Plano 2-3700 Prolatch Stowaway (four pack), $17.68
Of those products, the Hodgman chest waders are probably the best product on the list if you're looking for a quality fishing present this holiday season. Particularly if the person you're shopping for doesn't already have a trusty pair of waders.
There were some other quality fly fishing-specific products farther down the list. A couple items I'd recommend include the Standard Fly Tying Kit, 3M Scientific Anglers Vest Pack Assortment with Retractor, Nipper, Forceps and Leader Straightener, and the Rapala 50-pound digital scale.